All Brian James Trailers Ltd of Daventry, UK (the company) products benefit from manufacturer aftersales support for a period of 12 months from date of sale. Items suffering from defective manufacturing processes or materials will be replaced by the company in accordance with statutory protection afforded under law. Warranty claims which are found to have been as a result of accident damage, misuse, evident lack of maintenance or required adjustments, will not be upheld.
Depending on the nature of the claim, the company reserves the right when presented with a claim under its warranty policy to refer to its experience, know-how, and understanding of the evidence when making a decision on warranty approval. The company’s decision will be final.
The company sells its products via a network of approved distributors, dealers, and agents. In order to be considered as valid, customers must present all warranty claims to the dealer from whom the product was originally purchased. The company will then expect to receive the full details of the claim from the dealer and all communication in relation to the matter will be via the dealer.
The company provides a unique additional warranty period of 4 years in relation to the longevity and integrity of the chassis, subject to exclusions, based on the following conditions:
- The trailer has never been overloaded at any time. Evidence of such a condition may be that the components have been twisted as opposed to have broken.
- The trailer has never been involved in an accident at any time. Accidents, even some time ago, can lead to weakening of components and subsequent failure.
- The trailer chassis has never been modified from the originally supplied design.
And subject to the following conditions being met:
- The trailer was registered for the chassis warranty extension certificate within 28 days of the date of invoice. Registration is managed via the company’s web site at www.brianjamestrailers.co.uk. The customer (and registrant for extended warranty purposes) should receive a unique code with which they can complete the registration process online. If they do not receive this code, they can request it from the dealer or the company by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- A claim is accompanied by a valid extended chassis warranty certificate.
- The date of first claim is less than 5 years from the date of original invoice.
- The claimant is the original purchaser. The warranty extension is non-transferrable.
- A product is presented for rectification at the company’s HQ in Daventry, UK. NN11 8PB.